Advocate, Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa
B.A., LL.B(Hons.), National Law University, Lucknow
A 2016 batch Graduate, Abhishek has joined a GAR100 law firm in Mumbai in its Arbitration and Dispute Resolution team. At the firm, Abhishek primarily works in matters of International Commercial Arbitration while also assisting in advisory opinions on Investment Arbitration.
Positions and Responsibilities
- Founder and President [2014-2016], Society for Research in Law- an organisation dedicated solely to research in international law. While being with the society, he co-authored a comment on the Model Bilateral Investment Treaty released by India for public comments.
- Founder, Arbitration Law Society, National Law University, Lucknow. While being with the society, he organised lectures on international arbitration. 
- Convener, Journal Committee of National Law University, Lucknow [2014-15]
- Editor-in-Chief, RMLNLU Law Review & RMLNLU Journal on CMET [2014-15]
Awards and Certificates
- Winner, 7th Leiden Sarin International Air Law Moot Court Competition 2016 held in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Semifinalist, North India Rounds of Philip. C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition 2014.
- Semifinalist, ISRO Rounds of Manfred Lachs International Space Law Moot Court Competition, 2013 held in Bangalore and qualified for Asia-Pacific Rounds held at Tokyo.
- Member, Young International Chamber of Commercial Arbitration
- Member, Young Arbitrators Forum, International Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Young Singapore International Arbitration Centre
- Member, Young International Arbitration Group, London Court of International Arbitration
- Member, International Association for Artificial Intelligence and Law
- Member, Society for Research in Law
He has written for Swarajya Magazine on issues or arbitration, international law and foreign policy. He is a strong advocate of the responsibility to protect [R2P] and Right of Humanitarian Intervention [RHI] under international law. He wishes to specialize in International Investment Law and Space Law.
Ph. No: +91-8960505261